Arrow Oilfield Services Incorporated (AOSI) mission is to become a leading local provider of Oil and Gas Services to support a developing Guyanese Petroleum Industry.
To become an Oil and Gas Service provider capable of competing Regionally and Internationally.
Arrow Oilfield Services Incorporated (AOSI) was established in August 2017. Seeing the need for a true local provider of Oil and Gas Services amidst a fast emerging Guyana Oil Industry, AOSI was formed to bridge this gap. AOSI seeks to be the first true Guyanese owned and operated Oilfield Services company with a strong focus on local content though the development of local capability.
AOSI range of services include:
1. Offshore & Onshore Maintenance Services
2. Strategic Procurement Services
3. Facilities Management and Real Estate Services
4. Engineering & Construction, specialized in mobile offices
5. Distribution and Retail
AOSI is your Oil and Gas supplier for:
1. Maintenance, Repair and Operating (MRO) Supplies
2. Industrial Cleaners and Degreasers (Simple Green)
3. Absorbents and Spill Containment (Brady)
4. Safety and Environmental Supplies
5. Industrial Grease, Lubricants & NDT Paint
6. Industrial Electrical and Instrumentation
7. Fixed Gas Detectors and Portable/Personal Gas Monitors